Yes, as long as the filter size is the correct dimensions for your furnace there should be no issues.
ElectroDust filters provide higher than industry average air quality and are built to higher standards. Our filters are environmentally friendly, allowing you to wash and re-use them over a 10 year lifespan.
After just 10 months of using our filters, you will begin to realize savings. Furthermore, because ElectroDust filters are more efficient at capturing dust and foreign particles, you won’t require duct cleaning as often, saving you even more money. Less dusting means a healthier home.
It depends on your furnace. Check the dimensions of your opening for the filter. Most furnaces use a 1-inch.
- Vacuum your filter first.
- Locate the airflow arrow on the side of the filter and rinse in the opposite direction. The idea is to drive the dirt out of the filter and not clog it in deeper into the filter pores.
- If the filter is exposed to pet hair, cigarette or cooking fumes, it is recommended to use a mild detergent during rinsing.
- Video explanation here: https://electrodust.ca/pages/how-to-wash-your-filter
If you wash your filter at regularly and follow our recommended instructions to wash it properly, your filter will work the same as when you first bought it for up to 10 years.
The static pressure drop is 0.20 inches of water at 819 CFM. More details in our independent lab report here: Lab Report
We explain the MERV rating at the end of this page: https://electrodust.ca/pages/benefits
We proudly manufacture our air filters in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada.
Founded in 2001, ElectroDust's mission is to produce high-quality, highly-efficient air filters that are environmentally friendly and easy to maintain.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh